Zoey "Bubblegum" Tristianne Fireson is the main character of the series, The Fabulous Land of Bubblegum.
| Bubblegum Fireson
| Character Information
Bubblegum is a blue cat. On her oversized head, she has five whiskers, because the disappearance of the sixth is a mystical sign. She usually wears orange skirt coupled with a white sweater. Like her mother and father, Bubblegum doesn't wear shoes.
As twins, Bubblegum and Maxwell are best friends and have a very close brotherly relationship. The two kids have a big imagination and like to get into mischief. They get along very well, although they argue at times. However, Bubblegum can be a bad influence on Maxwell. Bubblegum sometimes turns her nose up at Maxwell's ideas and they both go for a more childish or foolish approach.
Bubblegum usually relies on Elais with her problems. He likes to inform Bubblegum that he is right and she is wrong. Although Bubblegum will never admit it, she actually loves and admires her brother and knows that he is right about things most of the time.
Bubblegum loves her father very much, though she does believe he is terrifying. She does not like to face the consequences of her actions and tell him if she does something wrong, because of Nicholas' fiery temper.
Bubblegum loves his mother very much, and inherits her silliness from her. However, Riley can be tough on Bubblegum when the situation demands it and she's also been known to make fun of him sometimes and use their foolishness to her advantage. As seen on an Almore Stream video, Bubblegum likes to poke Ricley's 'weird bit on her belly when he is unaware of it. Riley reacts strongly to this, making the same "dah!" noise after every poke.
Martin is Bubblegum's love interest. Bubblegum has a gigantic crush on him, and Martin has one on her, too. She often blurts that she loves/likes him and gets away with it either by keeping it as a secret, hiding it, twisting it, or hoping he ignores it. Despite it being somewhat obvious that Martin likes her back, he considers their relationship one which brothers have. Martin likes to play games with Bubblegum, and his affection to her is somehow tough (i.e. Bubblegum thinks his hugs are very tight enought to kill someone.)
Bubblegum always idolizes him to earn his favor. Ironically, Mrs. Goodinson despises Bubblegum for irritating her all the time. Although, in The Save, Mrs. Goodinson does thank Bubblegum for saving her life, but then yells at her for ruining her great performance.
Bublegum and Clairas have a history of rivalry behind them, although their relationship is somewhat unclear. In The Hard, Clairas and Bubblegum form a no-boys pact and Bubblegum doesn't keep up with it very well. Also, in The Fourth, Clairas becomes Bubblegum and Maxwell's friend for twenty dollars, but she ends up ignoring Bubblegum and befriending Maxwell. It is clear that Clairas did this to upset Bubblegum.
- Bubblegum, despite being an anthropomorphic creature, sometimes exhibits more naturalistic cat behaviors such as her ears and tail occasionally drooping, meowing and retracting her claws.
- Bubblegum is terrible at catching things, as shown in The Journey.
- Bubblegum hates watching the shopping channel, as shown in The Healthiest.
- Bubblegum has been shown to be a horrible liar on numerous occasions.
- Although Bubblegum has six whiskers, only five of them are visible because of the angle of her head. In The Spirit when Bubblegum does the joke of a pea on a fork you can see that she has 6 whiskers.
- Both Bubblegum and Elias placed 4th in The Smart Race, since they both forfeited at the same time.
- Bubblegum has arachnophobia, which is a strong fear of spiders, as shown in The Love.
- Bubblegum is a good cook, being able to make delicious food for Maxwell and having a great souffle that even Mr. Simian enjoyed.
- In The Combat, it's revealed that Tino actually thought of himself as Bubblegum's friend.
- It is revealed in The Love that Bubblegum plays the clarinet.
The gallery for Bubblegum Fireson can be found here.